Reliable dog walking and personalised pet care, servicing the Bayside area, Melbourne.
Im an Animal lover, Im Trustworthy, Caring and Reliable and would love to help you by exercising your dog and care for your pets when you cant. Big bold and strong or small and petite, all breed types I can walk them all!
If your dog is very energetic and would prefer to run, I can jog with your dog on a lead too, including weekends.
If you would like your dog to run freely and socialise with other dogs, I can take your dog to a fenced, off leash dog park or to Sandringham or Brighton dog beach.
If you're planning to be away, I can care for your dog(s) or cat at my house. Your pets will be welcomed into our friendly home, given lots of love, walked twice daily, enjoy a spacious family environment with a grassed backyard and enjoy personalised outings with me.
Alternatively, I can come to your house to care, feed and walk your dog(s) or cat(s), when you cant.
Exercising dogs maintains a healthy weight which is important for your dog's health and wellbeing.
I can help by assisting keeping your dog healthy, happy and out of trouble with daily exercise.
Like all of us, exercise provides plenty of health benefits, including:
Reduces the risk of heart disease and other illnesses
Reduces or eliminates common behaviour problems such as digging, excessive barking, chewing and hyperactivity
Keeps dogs healthy, strong, agile and limber
Reduces digestive problems and constipation
Builds confidence and trust and reduces anxiety in timid or fearful dogs
Reduces stress, less susceptible to depression and can contribute to living longer
Will give your dog a good rest afterwards and make him feel sleepy rather than restless
Keeping weight under control
*Dog Walking*Dog Jogging
*Pet Feeding*Pet Minding
Pet feeding days
7 days a week
Brighton - Brighton East - Hampton - Hampton East - Highett - Sandringham
Moorabbin - Cheltenham - Black Rock - Beaumaris - Bentleigh - Bentleigh East
Dog Walking/Dog Jogging
- I will pick up your dog(s) from your home, walk your dog/jog locally on a lead or at the beach - minimum time spent 1 hour $30-$35 (includes weekends)
- Includes initial meeting – (I will visit you and your dog(s) prior)
- Provide water in a disposal bowl and harness if required to travel
- Provide electronic summary of route walked/jogged and pictures.
Walking route options
Depending on your dog's needs
On the walking path along the beach
Locally in side streets near your house
Locally in both quiet side streets and main roads
Care for your cat or dog(s) at my home
- Initial meeting - with your dog or cat at your home.
- Provide personalised care for your pet at my house. Your pets will be welcomed into our friendly home, given lots of love, enjoy a spacious family environment with a grassed backyard and personalised outings with me.
- Provide 2 walks daily - (for dogs)
- Send regular daily photo updates and summary of route walked/jogged.
* Price varies (depending on your cat or dog)
Conditions: applies for non aggressive dogs.
I don't use cages or crates. If you specifically prefer your pet to sleep in a crate at night, you can bring your crate when your pet stays.
Come to your house to feed your dog(s)
- Feed your dog, change water and clean food bowls daily
- Pick up poo in yard
- Sit and comfort your dog, take pup for a walk/jog
- *2 visits if required ( let your dog out of the house and back in later in the day.
- Send you daily photos of your dog(s) and summary of route walked.
- Minimum time spent 1 hour, usually goes over
- $30 per day - *shorter 2nd visit in the evening to feed your dog and shorter walk $15
Come to your house to feed your cat(s)
- Feed your cat, change water and clean food bowls daily
- Remove clumps or change kitty litter
- Sit and comfort your cat for 30 minutes
- *2 visits if required (let your cat out of the house and back in later in the day.
- Send you daily photos of your cat(s)
- Minimum time spent 1 hour
- $30 per day
Please navigate to the 'About Me' page to find out more
© Copyright Walked by Kell